The Library uses Librarything.com for their catalogue. To search the Catalogue click on link below.
To renew or request items:
Contact the library during operating hours at 705-687-9965 or by email.
Images of some of our latest books and videos in the Library collection appear in rotation below. Click on arrow to rotate.
To see them all on one page, click HERE.
- Poppy Tales from Dimwood Forest Jr Fiction
- Ramona the Pest Jr Fiction
- Redemption Road A Novel
- See Me
- Star Wars Episode III Revenge of the Sith Widescreen Edition DVD
- The Bridge Ladies A Memoir
- The Danish Girl DVD
- The Emperor Expects The Beast Arises
- The English Spy
- The Invasion DVD
- The Last Mile Amos Decker series
- The Lincoln Lawyer A Lincoln Lawyer Novel
- The Perfect Girl A Novel
- The Shunning The Heritage of Lancaster County Number 1
- 's Book Club A Novel
- Trumbo DVD
- The Wildfire Season A Novel
- The Tales of Beedle the Bard U.K. 1st printing
- A Great Reckoning A Novel Chief Inspector Gamache Novel
- Attack of the Tyrannosaurus Dinosaur Cove No 1 Jr Fiction
- By Lee Child 61 Hours A Jack Reacher Novel
- Closed Casket The New Hercule Poirot Mystery
- Eragon Widescreen Edition DVD
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
- Finding Dory (Plus Bonus Content) DVD
- Florence Foster Jenkins DVD
- 's Griffin Edition
- Monty Pyton Flying Circus Vol 1 VHS
- No Such Thing As Dragons Jr Fiction Fantasy
- Geeting Started on Your Family History
- Private Paris
- Murder in Muskoka
The Walker’s Point Community Library serves permanent and seasonal residents of Walker’s Point and surrounding area. The library is conveniently located just off Hwy, 169 in the Walker’s Point Community Centre at 1074 Walker’s Point Rd.
Funding is received primarily through donations from the Walker’s Point community. The WPCL Board is tremendously grateful for its ongoing and generous support which allows serving and benefiting many. Donations have traditionally been matched by the Township of Muskoka Lakes. We have also received support through grants and donations from other community groups
There is no charge for membership and access to high speed internet is available to all members.